Skip to main content

Dear friend!

 


Nobody gets me like you do
You do see my soul, friend!
A soul friend is what you are
You are the balm to my wounds
My wounds from another life
Another life is what they know
They know nothing about what I know
I know you get me like I do
I do love the vibes we create
We create happiness and peace
And the peace that embraces the human body
The human body has a heart and a mind
A heart and a mind enjoy the essence of melodic life
Melodic life where philosophy thrives
Philosophy thrives and everything makes sense
Makes sense, you and me, in this universe
This universe that we fall in love with again and again
Again and again, let’s make magical moments
Magical moments when we stop running
Stop running and see with your soul
Your soul is what I get my friend
My friend, I am not easy
Not easy to be in a human relationship
Human relationship honestly scares me
Scares me most the ignorance and ego
And ego, oh my, the ugly ghost!
Ugly ghost is all we have
We have and we ignore
We ignore the simple things
Simple things are what matters
What matters most is you, my friend!
My friend, you see me with your soul
Your soul is what I love too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you listening?