Skip to main content

Words




Words
Hanging there
Between meanings and actions
Drifting far away from ‘home’
There is no meaning
No action
Abstraction
A garbage bin
You can stuff with whatever
You feel like throwing in

Words in Tamil
Words in English
They are my nightmares

Don’t want to write
Don’t want to speak
Words
One after the other
Without a coherent thought
Just because
I can!

The diarrhea of words
People throw as they breath
I’m exhausted from listening
Interpreting and making sense

News
Words
News
Public housing
Low income
Poor
Language
Diversity
Inclusion
Multicultural
News
Words
News

What do they mean?
Do they mean the same thing for you and me?
Are you listening? Am I?
Listening to the meanings?
Politics of wording!

Words are my nightmares.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you listening?